About Quest Yoga Arts
Quest Yoga Arts offers a well-rounded program of classes and workshops for your experience level and individual interests. Yoga is a vast and multi-layered practice, and can be much more than just a fitness routine. At Quest we invite you to embark on a journey... your own personal yoga quest!
Yoga was never meant to be a "one size fits all" practice, so we encourage you to try out various styles, practices, workshops, and events to develop the practice that is best suited to your body, ability and needs. If you're not sure where to begin, we are happy to help you get started! Just ask!
- Vinyasa - "flow" style where yoga poses are linked via the breath and flow one into another.
- Hatha Yoga - traditional style that moves slower and systematically incorporating specific practices of pranayama (breath technique), meditation and mantra in each session.
- Restorative Yoga - a gentle approach where gravity and breath do the work for a healing relaxation.
- Yin Yoga - poses are held for 3-5 minutes providing a focus on connective tissues, hydration and range of motion for joints and balance of energy flows through internal organs. Our Yin Goddess class addresses the unique needs of women throughout the lifecycle within the yin yoga format.
- Gentle Yoga - incorporates gentle, mindful movements that nurture the body and mind to gain (or regain) strength, range of motion and flexibility, particularly in "challenged" parts of the body.
- Speciality Yoga - fertility, prenatal, postnatal, family, kids and teens
- Birth & Baby program -childbirth and baby preparation classes, birth & postpartum doula services, lactation support, new moms' group, prenatal & postnatal massage services, infant massage.
- Special events and workshops that support your yoga journey, well-being and curiosity.
- Massage services - Craniosacral therapy, thai yoga massage, reiki, prenatal/postnatal massage, fertility massage, deep tissue massage, and much more...
See you on the mat!